Advertise On Buki's Blog

Advertise On Buki's Blog
Contact: bukiotuyemi@gmail.com

Wednesday 21 May 2014

Testing. Testing. Testing.

Hello everyone, this is just a trial run to see how this works and how far I can go with it. I'm presently stuck at work waiting for hubby to pick me up, so I figured, why not do something productive for ME? Voila, here I am.



Cool
Being AllHeartsAlways is inborn for me and I believe it is so for everyone, if only we would succumb to our instincts to actually care selflessly about others. I know the world would be a better place for us all if we care and share more than we do at the moment. I also know that a lot of genuinely good deeds often turn sour and causes regrets, nonetheless this shouldn't deter us from helping others and reaching out in every capacity we can.

What goes around comes right back around and even if it doesn't, still be AllHeartsAlways. Have a lovely week ahead.