Advertise On Buki's Blog

Advertise On Buki's Blog
Contact: bukiotuyemi@gmail.com

Friday 13 June 2014

Death, Sting Thy Self And Be Gone.






When I first heard the news this morning that Kefee had passed away, I ignored it. I wished it to be untrue, sadly, it is.:(

Kefee, a Nigerian gospel singer, who had been in coma for some days passed on this morning. She left behind a husband, family, friends and numerous fans.

I've tried not to imagine the sorrow her husband and mother would be going through. I have tried to understand how death operates, what schedule or rota it uses in selecting its victims and I have come up short. I just cannot figure it out.

All I know is that this life is so frail and fragile that we cannot do much than to live right, and live we must. No one knows when death will come calling, so it is best to live for the moment, to act right, to do good to others and to smile more often.

Rest in perfect peace, Kefee.
Rest in perfect peace Dora Akinyili.
Rest in peace to all those that have lost their lives to the cold clutches of death.







Here's one of my favorite of Kefee's songs.


1 comment:

  1. you probably can't be bothered by cyber comments but RIP Kefee. i hope u're singing with the angels now.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are feedback, so please bring them on. :) #Learning #Living