Advertise On Buki's Blog

Advertise On Buki's Blog
Contact: bukiotuyemi@gmail.com

Sunday 1 June 2014

HAVE A JOCUND JUNE :)



It's a brand new month and I'm a part of it. I'm grateful for that considering how I wasn't sure I would see the end of April due to a health scare I had (that would be better explained in a whole post;).

I just want to ask that you make this month of June an extraordinarily blissful one for as many as you can. I believe we can achieve greatness and change by reaching out to as many as we can as often as we can. Be #AllHeartsAlways

Have a jubilant June. :)

P.s Did you have a peep in your dictionary to figure out the meaning of "JOCUND"?  LOL

3 comments:

  1. It is wonderful month. Celebrating the good news

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done Buki. Wish you a fantastic June.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Hun. I wish you the same and much more.

      Delete

Comments are feedback, so please bring them on. :) #Learning #Living