Advertise On Buki's Blog

Advertise On Buki's Blog
Contact: bukiotuyemi@gmail.com

Monday 9 June 2014

Hello Monday, Goodnight Whitney Houston, Welcome Ashly Williams. AMAZING!!!!!!!!

Hello and welcome to a brand new week. I apologies for not blogging all weekend. I have no valid excuse other than the fact that I was so busy being a mum, wife, friend and neighbor (rme, long story). Anyway, I'm back and shinning brighter than a diamond this beautiful. :) Monday morning. I wish you all a brilliant week ahead.

I came across this video tonight and it is just absolutely beautiful. I had goosebumps all over me. Wow. She did Whitney and her momma proud, I tell you. Enjoy.


1 comment:

  1. wow!!!dis did not only give me goosebumps all over but i did shed some tears...

    ReplyDelete

Comments are feedback, so please bring them on. :) #Learning #Living