Advertise On Buki's Blog

Advertise On Buki's Blog
Contact: bukiotuyemi@gmail.com

Thursday 26 June 2014

He's got the beat. Music IS Everything





This video below goes to show the power music has living objects. In a way, it reminds of when I was pregnant with my first child, there was this one song he would jump and bob around to (inside me o). I initially thought it was a coincidence until I studied the whole act one day. I was gobsmacked. The song was Wande Coal's Ten-Ten.





Believe it or not, for the first two weeks after I had him, that was the song I played to get him to stop crying when all else failed. He would just stop crying abruptly and squirm in rhythm. Funny enough his dance rhythm now is just like that of a British lad who's had a few too many cans of Stella Artois. Lol.

Enjoy. :)





No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are feedback, so please bring them on. :) #Learning #Living