Advertise On Buki's Blog

Advertise On Buki's Blog
Contact: bukiotuyemi@gmail.com

Wednesday 4 June 2014

Wow Ad - Coca-cola's Hello Happiness Campaign

Good morning, good people. I came across this advert from Coca-cola this morning and it blew my mind away. Truthfully, while watching it I had a bit of reservation about it (the health implication) but the whole concept still caused me to marvel and even made me shed a tear or two. I hope you enjoy it as much as I did.(If you can't view the video, the gist of it is down below ;)


Summary

Coca-cola gave laborers in the UAE a few extra minutes of happiness by creating the Hello Happiness Phone Booth -- a special phone booth that accepts Coca-Cola bottle caps instead of coins for a free 3-minute international phone call, helping them connect with their families back home more often.

A regular one-minute call is $0.91, so 3 minutes of calling would cost ~ $2.7.  Research shows that a bottle of Coke in Dubai costs ~ $0.27. This means they can make calls for 10 times cheaper.  Brilliant concept I must say.

Now this is being #AllHeartsAlways. :) Touch a life today.

2 comments:

  1. Awwwww so nice of Cocacola to do dat, its so touching

    ReplyDelete

Comments are feedback, so please bring them on. :) #Learning #Living