Advertise On Buki's Blog

Advertise On Buki's Blog
Contact: bukiotuyemi@gmail.com

Wednesday 23 July 2014

Roaring Ronaldo Versus Messiless Messi. LOL




You all know my crush on Ronaldo is legit especially because he is AllHeartsAlways as I revealed in a previous post (http://bukiotuyemi.blogspot.com/2014/07/christiano-ronaldo-my-man.html). Well, today OOMF (one of my followers - twitter) sent me the video below and I was mighty impressed some more by my dear (yes, he's my dear, lol) Ronaldo. :)








Now, I don't think the comparison is fair because I genuinely think Messi did not see the little lad, but hey more points for MY Ronaldo, yes? ;)



**Shout-out to the person that brought this to my attention for a post. #TopMan**

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are feedback, so please bring them on. :) #Learning #Living