Advertise On Buki's Blog

Advertise On Buki's Blog
Contact: bukiotuyemi@gmail.com

Thursday 17 July 2014

Sensitivity Training - A Guide On How To Be A Better Person

Ideally I should be asleep because it's 3.17am right now but since I can't staple my eyes shut hehehe, I thought I'd make the most of my insomnia state and do another quick but very crucial post. My cousin tagged me in this video on Facebook and it felt like the coincidence of all times. I'd just written the post about "That's Just The Half of It" and then I got tagged in this video that perfectly captures the essence of what I'm talking about.

Don't watch this alone. I believe every Nigerian and the whole of Africa should watch and learn from it. It will make us better people who are less judgmental on appearance, tribe and even religion.

Cheers.

** I couldn't load the whole video on here so check out the link below. It's a must watch.**

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fOMIbkOybi4


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are feedback, so please bring them on. :) #Learning #Living