Advertise On Buki's Blog

Advertise On Buki's Blog
Contact: bukiotuyemi@gmail.com

Monday 21 July 2014

What Would You Do??

Picture this scenario; you are walking down a street and you see someone mistakenly drop their wallet. What would you do, truthfully? I'm asking this because I came across the video below and I marveled at people's reaction towards the same scenario even though this was a prank caught on camera. I've been in that situation a few times and I drew the attention of the owners to their properties each time. Keeping it to myself never crossed my mind.

I read a story a while ago about a man who left his bag in a taxi. He had thousands of dollars in the bag but luckily for him, the cabbie tracked him and returned it. He said he had scrimped and saved up that money, working several shifts as a doorman to get the money and he was going to put it towards his children's education. Now imagine if the cabbie hadn't been kind enough to find him and return it. Those children's lives would have been disrupted.

I left my phone in a cab the other night and I got it back, thankfully. Bless his kind heart.





So, what would you do, truthfully?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are feedback, so please bring them on. :) #Learning #Living