Advertise On Buki's Blog

Advertise On Buki's Blog
Contact: bukiotuyemi@gmail.com

Friday 1 August 2014

August, Sweet August.





Welcome to a new month.

I was never really a fan of monthly hailing and what-not (I mean I have a calender and I know when it's the first of every month, rme), but of recent I have come to realize that it is indeed a privilege to pass through each month and survive it.

So I wish you a splendidly successful month ahead. Keep reaching out to the needy around you.

P.s It's my mum's birthday this month as well. WhoopWhoop. :)

#AllHeartsAlways


2 comments:

  1. May August be good to us. I wasn't a fan of new month hailing like u call it too but really life particularly in this clime is a privilege that shouldn't be taken for granted

    ReplyDelete

Comments are feedback, so please bring them on. :) #Learning #Living