Advertise On Buki's Blog

Advertise On Buki's Blog
Contact: bukiotuyemi@gmail.com

Monday 27 October 2014

Another Monday....


Good morning dear readers and welcome into a brand new week. I'm so sorry I haven't written much properly in the past couple of weeks. I've been dealing with a whole lot but hey, I'm a Survivor and I always overcome whatever Lemons life throws at me. (Suck on that, life. Lol). Anyways, I promise to make it up to you all especially to the delectable Nubian lady doctor who gave me the wake up prod over the weekend.

I'm sure I'm not the only one who agrees that the weekends are wayyyyyyy to short, considering how hectic some weeks can get. Oh well, maybe if I run for presidency and get elected, I could slip an extra day into the calendar. (LOL) Only for my readers though, because you all deserve the very best. (Blows you plenty kisses). 


wish you all a splendidly prosperous week ahead. Don't let anyone get you down and do not permit anyone to live rent-free inside your head. Life is too short to dwell on worries, hurt and pain. Stay strong and keep shining. Be #AllHeartsAlways 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are feedback, so please bring them on. :) #Learning #Living