Advertise On Buki's Blog

Advertise On Buki's Blog
Contact: bukiotuyemi@gmail.com

Thursday 23 October 2014

He Got Served!!!!


Yesterday, I came across this video on Facebook and even though I probably shouldn't, I couldn't hold back the laughter from what I was viewing. So this Chilean chaps thought it would be smart to rob a lady in a bus and jump off before the bus took off, but karma had bigger plans for one of them, LOL. He was apprehended in a smart way, beaten by the 007-like driver, who kept driving while whooping him, and handed over to the police.  He should be very glad this didn't happen in a country where jungle justice is the order of the day. Well I'll say, good on you Mr. Driver. LOL

Watch and see for yourself.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are feedback, so please bring them on. :) #Learning #Living