Advertise On Buki's Blog

Advertise On Buki's Blog
Contact: bukiotuyemi@gmail.com

Thursday 2 October 2014

What About Us? - Poetry




She said:
I want to be happy
I want you to make me happy
I want all the finest things in life
I'm not a fan of strife
I really love myself
I don't do hard work, I'm not an elf
I love being pampered
I don't enjoy being hampered
I love strawberries and hot cocoa
I love flying solo
I love my own opinions
I don't cook with onions
I don't cook at all
I'd rather a man cute and tall

He said:
I? I? I? I? What about "us"?

1 comment:

  1. I wish all women in a relationship, and those who intend to be in any relationship, will read and understand this.....!!

    I always get irritated when I hear ladies ask....''Is he taking care of you..?''

    What happened to...''Are you making him happy...?''

    It's a 2-way street, It's bliss when both ''he'' and ''she'' focus on the other partner, constantly seeking his/her happiness.

    When this is genuinely done,they both can't help but be happy...

    But...wait, we're still on earth, abi.. let me take my head out of the clouds!!!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are feedback, so please bring them on. :) #Learning #Living