Advertise On Buki's Blog

Advertise On Buki's Blog
Contact: bukiotuyemi@gmail.com

Thursday 27 November 2014

Stolen Car Alert!!!!!!!!!


I woke up to read on Facebook that my friend Seyi George had his car, a silver color Toyota Matrix KJA 17 DF,  stolen from Oil Mill Street at Lagos Island a few days ago. It was very painful to read the message he put out in search of any information about the vehicle. I felt his pain because I've had someone close to me in a similar position before many years ago and it was really horrible.

In his words:

"When you buy a car 3wks ago and it's stolen, there are no words to describe the emotions. I bought the car for my madam. I borrowed it cos mine had a fault. I brought it to Lagos. I woke up and it was gone. I have no comprehensive insurance or security device on it. It took me 6months to pay for it. It's a silver colored Toyota matrix KJA 17 DF"

As much as you may want to berate him for not getting his insurance or personal car security sorted out prior, it doesn't take away the fact that he's been robbed of his hard earned money. There's a lesson here for us all. Please be on the look out for the car and kindly contact him or the police if you come across the car.

Thank you for being #AllHeartsAlways.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are feedback, so please bring them on. :) #Learning #Living