Advertise On Buki's Blog

Advertise On Buki's Blog
Contact: bukiotuyemi@gmail.com

Saturday 6 December 2014

Be A Hero Today And Always....


Yay, the weekend is finally here. It's been a long time coming for me, not that it makes that much difference because I've got a rather very busy weekend ahead.Still, there's always a certain freedom that comes with having a weekend, yes? Took a day off work yesterday to rest but it never happened because my daughter fell really ill and we had to rush her to the ER. Thankfully and miraculously, she's faring much better. These shidrens ehn......

Anyway, I think it's a good day to go forth and be a real-life hero to the needy out there. I found this video online of real people risking their lives incredibly to save strangers. Amazing stuff. Selflessness is the backbone of love. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are feedback, so please bring them on. :) #Learning #Living