Advertise On Buki's Blog

Advertise On Buki's Blog
Contact: bukiotuyemi@gmail.com

Saturday 20 December 2014

Indeed, He Is A Mighty God.

Hello dearest blog visitors, how have y'all been? Once again I apologize for not blogging for a bit. I've been really swamped with work, home stuff, Nigeria's palaver and the madness raging around the world. It all gets to me, the violence across the world and I find myself asking more and more after each reported tragedy, 'WHY ARE THESE THINGS HAPPENING? I really wish these terrorists would stop and desist from this senseless mission they have embarked on.

Sigh.

While feeling lost and dealing with issues surrounding me, I came across this song, Mighty God by Joe Praize and even though the song and musician have been around for at least two years, I only just heard this song a few days ago and I have been listening to it non-stop since then, and I mean absolutely non-stop! :)

There's something to serene about the voice, the lyrics, the tune, the harmony, his unique dance steps, everything. I thought to share in case there are others like me out there that have been in the dark about such a lovely song all this while and to rekindle the interest in those who have listened to it in the past.

Enjoy.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are feedback, so please bring them on. :) #Learning #Living