Advertise On Buki's Blog

Advertise On Buki's Blog
Contact: bukiotuyemi@gmail.com

Friday 30 January 2015

Let It Go - Frozen - Alex Boyé (Africanized Tribal Cover)


I'm sure by now, most parents are sick and tired of hearing the songs from the movie, Frozen. Hahahaha, whoever wrote that movie got everything about it so right (to the frustrations of most parents). My daughter absolutely loves it and I have been made to watch it with them so many times, I now know every scene in the movie. Her favorite part is when Olaf hops on the sled while leaving the trolls and goes; "Let's go kiss Hanz! Who is this Hanz?" She has that scene nailed down to the change in voice tone, hilarious to listen.

Imagine my delight when I found this Alex Boye's version of Let it go on Youtube. Absolutely fantastic cover and well put together. You have to subscribe to his videos on Youtube because he's awesome like that.

#MyArtistOfTheMoment

Enjoy.

1 comment:

Comments are feedback, so please bring them on. :) #Learning #Living