Advertise On Buki's Blog

Advertise On Buki's Blog
Contact: bukiotuyemi@gmail.com

Thursday 12 February 2015

Can You AfFord To Do This? :_


Most of my readers who know me personally are aware that I'm big on pranks (sane ones only, I promise :). I even wrote here about some of my past pranks a while ago.Yesterday I got into the mood again and pulled a prank on my family friend via a bogus phone call telling him he had won some money. His reaction was hilarious and priceless and the laughter was endless after I revealed myself. :)

Here's a PR marketing stunt from Ford geared towards valentine for their customers. It shows a young lady on blind dates with some guys, after which she offers them a ride in her new 2015 Mustang GT. She initially acts like a "dumb blonde" (I hate this stereotypical expression) who cannot drive properly and then flips the script. LOL.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are feedback, so please bring them on. :) #Learning #Living