Advertise On Buki's Blog

Advertise On Buki's Blog
Contact: bukiotuyemi@gmail.com

Monday 23 March 2015

How Many More Should We Expect????

I watched this awful video last week and I felt a cold shiver run down my spine at how the issue escalated so quickly and cost the life of a mentally ill man right in front of his mother. His mother had called the police herself to help get her son to take his meds but if only she had an inkling as to how tragically it would all end, she probably would never have made that call. She did tell them over the phone that her son was mentally ill and asked that they send trained professionals to the hosue to deal with the situation. 

What pained me most was the fact that they could have used non-lethal means (a taser which can be clearly seen on the cop in the video) to subdue this poor young man rather than shooting him outright. I won't even lie, American is looking scarier to me by the day.The frequency of these occurrences are just too much, way too much.



***Please be warned that the video is very disturbing and graphic***

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are feedback, so please bring them on. :) #Learning #Living