Advertise On Buki's Blog

Advertise On Buki's Blog
Contact: bukiotuyemi@gmail.com

Monday 27 April 2015

Ready-Steady-Go


I was toooooooo busy to post much yesterday because it was my hubby's birthday and our 7th year wedding anniversary. Wow, I can't believe seven years has flown past so quickly but then again, time really doesn't wait for anyone. Many thanks to all those who wished us well and stopped by the house.

I don't know if its the post-anniversary buzz or the bright colored top I'm putting on today, but I just feel strong and eager to take on the world this week. I feel refreshed and renewed and that's the mental attitude I'm sticking with this week and beyond. You should too. Say to yourself; 

'Nothing will steal my joy and happiness and success this week. I will rise above everything that tries to get me down'

Feel better? Good, go for it. :) 



Have a splendid week ahead dearest blog readers. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are feedback, so please bring them on. :) #Learning #Living