Advertise On Buki's Blog

Advertise On Buki's Blog
Contact: bukiotuyemi@gmail.com

Thursday 9 July 2015

Pepper Challenge That Got Me ROTFL

Ok, I felt bad for laughing so hard I had tears streaming down my face but this video is hilarious to me because I have been there before. Way back in my under grad days, I went to a popular restaurant outside the campus to take a plate of pepper soup and after I had placed my order, I was told the only slightly cold drink available was Lacasera, an apple soda drink. Now what they did not also mention was that their peppersoup was 90% pepper and 10% soup. LOL 

I naively asked for a bottle of Lacassera and the pepper soup and boy o boy, did I learn the hardest way that sodas and peppers do not MIX WELL AT ALL. Watch the video below to understand better. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are feedback, so please bring them on. :) #Learning #Living