Advertise On Buki's Blog

Advertise On Buki's Blog
Contact: bukiotuyemi@gmail.com

Wednesday 11 November 2015

Believe In Yourself, Always.


Have you ever been given news so bad that all you wanted to do was crawl into a corner, crying and shut off from the world? I have but guess what, I always dusted myself up and then go on to defy all the odds stacked up against me. That's the sort of spirit you should adapt always; that Survivor Spirit

I've starred death in the face a few times and each time I won because I am never one to let myself be dictated to. I refuse to quit or give up on myself. I believe in ME and I also believe in yourself so whatever it is you are going through, wipe your tears, dust yourself up and have another go at a successful life. 


I saw famous Hollywood star, Meryl Streep's Facebook post this morning and I immediately drafted this post to share it with you all and encourage you not to give up. 

She wrote this: "This was me on my way home from an audition for King Kong where I was told I was too "ugly" for the part. This was a pivotal moment for me. This one rogue opinion could derail my dreams of becoming an actress or force me to pull myself up by the boot straps and believe in myself. I took a deep breath and said "I'm sorry you think I'm too ugly for your film but you're just one opinion in a sea of thousands and I'm off to find a kinder tide." Today I have 18 Academy Awards." 


 Look on the bright side of life and remember that there is ALWAYS light at the end of every dark tunnel.

You ALWAYS have to pick yourself up, ALWAYS.








No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are feedback, so please bring them on. :) #Learning #Living