Advertise On Buki's Blog

Advertise On Buki's Blog
Contact: bukiotuyemi@gmail.com

Monday 2 November 2015

Bringing Art To Life.



Check out these AMAZING drawings that seem so real and life-like you would think they would jump out of the pages they were painted on. They are the creations of Stefan Pabst, a 3D illusion artist who has spent decades perfecting his awesome skills. 

I mean, I can't draw a straight line to save my life so pardon my enthusiasm every time I come across such unique masterpieces.Stefan uses a range of paint brushes to get his 3D drawings to 'trick the eye'. I watched a video of him drawing the snake and it was just incredible.

I've seen one of my Twitter followers draw like this and his works are pretty awesome and cool too. I will find him and post his details and perhaps his works on here. He takes orders for portraits so please patronize him o. :)

















Story Source: www.dailymail.co.uk 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are feedback, so please bring them on. :) #Learning #Living