Advertise On Buki's Blog

Advertise On Buki's Blog
Contact: bukiotuyemi@gmail.com

Monday 2 November 2015

Keep On Keeping On.....



I have missed writing................ 

Perhaps I have been unable to write due to my busy schedule............

Perhaps I have been unable to write due to writer's block..............

Perhaps I have just been too lazy tired to write...................

Perhaps I am finally succumbing to the mounting pressures around me.................

Perhaps, perhaps, perhaps, just perhaps ....................

I have missed writing...................

I, however, promise to write write write, regardless. :)



The point of this post is that no matter how far down you feel you are sinking, you have to keep peddling. You must not allow the waves of life wash over you and make you sink. You must rise above all circumstances and persevere. There is always a light at the end of every tunnel. 

Always.


HAVE A FABULOUS WEEK AHEAD. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are feedback, so please bring them on. :) #Learning #Living