Advertise On Buki's Blog

Advertise On Buki's Blog
Contact: bukiotuyemi@gmail.com

Sunday 24 January 2016

A Very Touching Video




Wow. Y'all need to watch this commercial till the end. I found it gripping and moving to the point of tears. Family is everything and I also realised that being a strict parent all the time isn't always a good thing. 

One must find a balance because children will always be children, especially growing children with raging hormones. 

It is up to us as parents to correct them in love and point them in the right direction in tough but loving manners.

Above all, it is never too late to be a better person/parent/child, no matter what the outcome of previous actions might be.

Happy Sunday.





P.s. I didn't cry watching this. I had onions on my keyboard, thats all. ;) 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are feedback, so please bring them on. :) #Learning #Living