Advertise On Buki's Blog

Advertise On Buki's Blog
Contact: bukiotuyemi@gmail.com

Monday 15 February 2016

Cheer Up, It's My Birthday Week.


LOL. Good morning to you and you and you and you and you, yes even you. How was your weekend? Mine was partly busy and partly relaxing. Even though some parts of my body looks and feels like the image above, the rest of me especially my mind feels like the image below. 


I am chuffed to be alive and well to be part of a new week, and not just because it is my birthday on Wednesday, but because of the endless possibilities this week holds for me. No matter how daunting whatever you are facing right now is, things will get better so long as you maintain a positive attitude and mentality. Every storm MUST pass and then come victory and joy, you just have to hold on till the end.

So here's wishing you an awesome and prosperous week ahead. Remember, you can do anything you set your mind to do. Cheers. :)



I'm owning this entire week because I'm too fabulous to have just a day to celebrate my birthday. Yup, I'm gonna have an entire birthday week. ;)

1 comment:

  1. Happy birthday in advance, please where is the venue for the party?

    ReplyDelete

Comments are feedback, so please bring them on. :) #Learning #Living