Advertise On Buki's Blog

Advertise On Buki's Blog
Contact: bukiotuyemi@gmail.com

Friday 11 March 2016

#TGIF - Girls Just Want To Have Fun



Hello everyone. how has your week been? I feel like this is the slowest week ever and not just that, it felt like each day this week had 48 hours, ahnahn. I have never been so happy to finally see Friday knowing that there is the possibility of me getting from rest. 

As knackered as I am right now, I actually still feel like going out dancing to let go of some stress in me. I love dancing because I find it liberating and a great form of exercise as well. Oh well, it is one thing to want to go dancing and another for my weary body to cooperate, lol. I will just watch and see how the day unfolds before doing anything about that. I really need to sleep and get my strength back.

Thank God It's Friday. What are you getting up to this weekend?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are feedback, so please bring them on. :) #Learning #Living