Advertise On Buki's Blog

Advertise On Buki's Blog
Contact: bukiotuyemi@gmail.com

Wednesday 23 March 2016

Your Kids And Sexual Abuse

Hi everybody, how was your day? Mine was hectic, as usual, and I'm only just on my way home as I type. 

I will be hosting a Tweet Session on No Holds Barred Interactive (#NHBi) by 9pm tonight and I will be sharing my thoughts on parents and child abuse. As of this minute, I've got nothing prepared but I have realised over time that the less prepared I am for stuff like this, the deeper I communicate from my heart and make impact on others who might be going through similar things. 

Join me and let's learn together. Follow the hashtag #NHBi pon Twitter by 9pm. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are feedback, so please bring them on. :) #Learning #Living