Advertise On Buki's Blog

Advertise On Buki's Blog
Contact: bukiotuyemi@gmail.com

Friday 3 June 2016

T.G.I.F Grateful, Thankful, Random




Yay!!!!! It's Friday at last and I am mighty glad. I have been waiting for Friday since Monday. Yes, I am falling in love with the weekends more because I don't have to be up so early to go to work. If that sounds really lazy of me, it's because you do not know what my schedule is like.  :)

Juggling and balancing being a wife, mother, Banker, daughter, niece, sister, daughter-in-law, friend, counsellor and BLOGGER is not an easy task but I think I wouldn't have it any other way. I am really glad for the strength to be all of these and more.  I get a lot of compliments and comments about how I juggle all of these roles and sometimes, even I ask myself how I do it. I do know it can only be the grace of,, and strength from the Almighty Himself that gets me through it and so I am mighty thankful this Friday.




I am thankful for my family. I am thankful I am loved and that I can love freely without inhibitions. I am thankful for so many things. This does not mean I don't want much more in my life (who doesn't need a couple of clean millions and a car right now? Lol ;) but it means I am truly grateful for all I have in my life right now. And that includes you, yes you reading this. I am thankful for you and I love everyone who takes times to come by my blog to read my randomness. 





I've had a strong urge to start doing videos these past couple of months but I have been too busy to give it much of a thought. I think I will take some lessons in recording and editing and then give it a go. What do you think? :)

Enjoy your Friday.



Shoutout to Rachel, my colleague at work. It's her birthday today. I wish all those celebrating in this month of June, all the very best in their endeavours.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are feedback, so please bring them on. :) #Learning #Living