Advertise On Buki's Blog

Advertise On Buki's Blog
Contact: bukiotuyemi@gmail.com

Tuesday 4 October 2016

Learn How To Make Fruity Music




Happy new week everyone, yes the week starts today for most people because yesterday was a national public holiday. For those of us who worked through the holidays, let me wish us a happy new week as well. 

These days, it appears everyday is a Monday for me, even Sundays. The intriguing thing is that as exhausting and hectic as my work schedule is in recent times, I actually thrive on the pressure. Yes, it is official that I am a workaholic. I just cannot help it but I'm learning to slow down a bit because health is wealth, right? 

Take a look at this awesomely creative video I came across on TEDx and be prepared to get blown away by Linsey Pollak, 'an Australian musician, instrument maker, composer, musical director and community music facilitator'making a clarinet and beautiful music from a CARROT. Peep his ankara shirt as well. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are feedback, so please bring them on. :) #Learning #Living