Advertise On Buki's Blog

Advertise On Buki's Blog
Contact: bukiotuyemi@gmail.com

Saturday 15 October 2016

Never Give Up On Your Dreams




Yay! This is long overdue but I have a such a busy week. My friend Adebayo Osikomaiya won the Local Government Chairmanship election he ran for last week. Bayo is a smart and considerate young man so I have no doubt that his people are in for such phenomenally developmental changes as they have never imagined.

His passion and drive for this position makes me ascertain the fact that truly, "if at first you don't succeed, dust yourself up and try again". This is his second attempt at this position, having invested time, money and power into each election. Never give up on your dreams, ever. I'm glad it all worked out right for him.


Let's watch him propel his people to greater heights.

Cheers mate.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are feedback, so please bring them on. :) #Learning #Living