Advertise On Buki's Blog

Advertise On Buki's Blog
Contact: bukiotuyemi@gmail.com

Sunday 23 October 2016

The Runaway Blogger And Some Music




Hello my good people and a happy new week to you. I know I've been away from my blog for so long but you know why, yes? "Work work work work work" like Riri sang, got me held in a chokehold, but I ain't complaining. I never realised how much of a workaholic and near-perfectionist I am until I took up this role. It's all good though.

I miss writing and blogging a lot but we've all agreed that these gaps in my blogging is only for a while until my workload reduces soon, right? Thank you for understanding and bearing with me. Sometimes in life, one must take up bigger challenges to see hoe far one can push oneself in becoming more exposed and versatile. I'm always up for a challenge so here I am.





So I just came across this music mashup Alex Aiono and Conor Maynard, two absolutely talented artists, and I loved it to teeny weeny bits and I thought to share. 

Enjoy it. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are feedback, so please bring them on. :) #Learning #Living