Advertise On Buki's Blog

Advertise On Buki's Blog
Contact: bukiotuyemi@gmail.com

Saturday 18 March 2017

A Thank You, A Brilliant Dance And A Great Song.




Dear dependable blog visitors, let me thank you specially for staying faithful and true to my blog even though I haven't had the time or chance to write and post as I used to. I've been really overwhelmed with so much in my life. I will share, of course, in due time. :)

I watched the awesome video below this morning and I absolutely love the sheer brilliance of the video concept. I cannot imagine how easy it must have been dancing in the heat of the desert while clad in suit but hey, anything for a dance and a good song, yes? The song itself, Instead by Blake McGrath, is very melodious and speaks to a lot of relationships right now.

Enjoy.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are feedback, so please bring them on. :) #Learning #Living