Advertise On Buki's Blog

Advertise On Buki's Blog
Contact: bukiotuyemi@gmail.com

Saturday 15 October 2016

Some Good News.....



Thankfully, the kidnapped adults and students from Lagos State Model College Igbonla, Epe that I wrote about here a few days ago, were released by their abductors safe and sound. I'm glad that ended well and not in bloodshed or death. The trauma of having a loved one kidnapped and being unsure about if/when they would come back home cannot be aptly put into words. It is better imagined than experienced, I know this firsthand. I am really pleased for their families and I pray those affected would recover from the trauma speedily.

I'm also hopeful that someday pretty soon, our country would be safe, across states, to live in. Until then, stay woke.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are feedback, so please bring them on. :) #Learning #Living